Rates and fee policies are set in line with respect for the practitioner and the individual needs of the client. All fees are transparent, flat-rates. No taxes, tips, or add-ons to worry about.
Below, you’ll find both the standard session fees and sliding scale options (subject to approval and availability).
- $50 per 15 minutes (usually a quick check in/update)
- $150 per 45 minutes (most common, “standard” session)
- 220 per 75 minutes (extended session for deeper issues, working more thoroughly through a topic, or for those who want more time since they do not schedule regularly)
SLIDING SCALE POLICY:
There are two sliding scale options. Neither require proof of income. Parameters of sliding scale are mutually agreed upon before the start of sessions.
- Option one- You choose a rate and pay that per session (usually $75-$125 per 45 minutes, prorated for 75 minutes as necessary), for a pre-set amount of sessions. Rates and agreement are revisited periodically to ensure the safety and comfort of all involved.
- Option two- You assess your monthly budget and assign a rate you can afford based on you pay schedule. Let’s say this is $400. Then, together, we look for the most equitable distribution of time (maybe weekly 45 minute sessions, maybe two 75 minute sessions per month) we can spend together and plan accordingly. The fee is charged each month we meet, at the beginning of the month.
Session payments can be made via Venmo, Paypal, Cash app or credit card. All appointments require a card on file to be booked.